Normal, combination, dry, sensitive or oily skin requires different care.
All skin types are different and consequently have different needs.
However, regardless of your skin type, you should avoid harsh cleansers, tone, cleanse and moisturize day and night, and not least do regular treatments that oxygenate and moisturize your skin, such as the Detox Facial,HydradermieorCustomize Facial.
If you still don’t know your skin type, we recommend you to read the article on How do I know what type of skin I have?, before continuing with the attention and care you should take depending on the skin you have.
Usually, normal skin is probably the easiest to treat, but you still should not trust it and give it the necessary attention, so that it does not end up turning into dry skin.
For normal skin, follow these tips:
– Make a gentle exfoliation, once or twice a week, to remove impurities and dead skin cells.
– Apply facial cream with a gentle massage to stimulate circulation.
– Take care of your eyes with a specific cream for the contour, to get a radiant look.
In addition to these tips, it is important to protect yourself from UV damage by using a daily sunscreen and to keep your stress level or diet under control to keep your skin fresh and healthy.
This skin type has large pores, a shiny appearance and a tendency to impurities.
Some of the causes of these characteristics are hormonal imbalance, genetic inheritance, age, climate, diet, lifestyle, among others.
Excess sebum requires a routine and specific products, exfoliating frequently to avoid dirt. Products for this type of skin should contain antibacterial ingredients that balance the amount of oil to avoid outbreaks.
Professional advice on which products to use and how to use them is important, as using too many products and not respecting your daily cleansing routine could worsen the problem on your skin.
This skin type is considered one of the most difficult to treat because of its mixed characteristics. The combination of oil and flakiness can cause breakouts and blackheads from time to time.
It is necessary to achieve a correct hydration and at the same time not to generate sebum and to treat the areas separately, so as not to mix them. It is advisable to have an exfoliation and nourishing mask done once a week by an esthetician.
Other tips that can work for you to make your skin look cleaner and healthier are:
– Cleanse your skin thoroughly before applying facial care products.
– Use lukewarm water instead of very hot or very cold water.
– Apply a moisturizer regularly (a hazelnut-sized amount is sufficient).
– Always use products for combination skin.
Don’t worry if your skin looks dull and aged, there are solutions for dryness. You will need to pay attention to it at an earlier age, as this type of skin tends to show signs of aging earlier.
Good hydration with treatments such as hydradermie, use of moisturizers and products containing essential fatty acids and antioxidant substances will help restore the natural moisture of dry skin and increase its suppleness.
Other tips you can follow to reduce the rough appearance and create a protective barrier are:
– Follow a healthy diet and drink 2 liters of water a day.
– Always use day creams with sun protection factor to protect your skin from UV radiation.
– Use serums as a complement to your moisturizer.
Sensitive skin needs special care that provides relief and, at the same time, reinforces its natural protective barrier and helps it to be more resistant.
Some tips for this skin type are:
– Use a cream that protects your skin against harmful environmental factors.
– After cleansing your face, gently pat your skin dry with a towel instead of rubbing it vigorously.
– Use fragrance-free products, as these can cause skin irritation.
– Pay attention to your diet: spicy food is not good for the skin.
– Get enough sleep for a deep and restful sleep.
We hope each of these tips can be useful, and if you want professional help to know what treatment or products you should use, contact us and we will gladly assist you.